The Company – Rewards4
R4G Ltd (trading as ‘Rewards4’) is a provider and operator of loyalty and reward solutions that strengthen customer and consumer loyalty and improve member engagement within and through sporting passion centres. Rewards4 currently operates the following sports based loyalty programmes:
Rewards4Racing is the award winning rewards programme for racegoers in the UK. Our founding partner in 2011 was Jockey Club Racecourses, Britain’s largest commercial racecourse group. With the addition of York Racecourse in 2015 and, more recently, Arena Racing Company’s racecourses, the programme now has an expanding network that includes over 1 million members who collect points at over 4,500 retailers, 31 racecourses and 4 bookmaker partners.
Rewards4Golf was our first sports rewards programme, launched in 2008. With over 400,000 members, Rewards4Golf is the largest and most successful golf loyalty programme in the UK.
Rewards4Cricket was our first club focused programme and we currently work with Durham, Hampshire and Glamorgan County Cricket Clubs. This hugely popular programme is set for significant growth in 2018 with the addition of a host of other County Cricket Clubs and cricket related organisations. 2018 has already welcomed Worcestershire ccc to the Rewards4Cricket platform.
Rewards4Rugby was launched in late 2016 with European champions Saracens being our first partner club. The programme is also set for significant growth in 2018 as more clubs and rugby fans join.
Rewards4Rugby League is our newest programme launching in December 2017. Dedicated to fans of rugby league, we have initially partnered with the RFL to deliver fantastic rewards and benefits to fans of the Super League and England. Futhermore, in the last month alone we have signed up three more top flight professional rugby league clubs (and their fans).
R4G Ltd based in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic marketer who is keen to have a varied and hands on role.
From briefing the creative team, crafting copy, website personalisation and managing projects from start to completion, you will be a diligent team player. Your attention to detail and proofing capabilities must be second to none and you should have an eye for design, being able to critique and input accordingly.
Managing and working to deadlines is a must. You must have the ability to work as part of a dynamic marketing team – while working closely with both data, insight and design departments. In addition to all of this, if you are passionate about all things sport – this could be the perfect role for you!
Your primary roles and responsibilities are:
- To plan, manage and deliver weekly activation, betting and Top Offer emails to the relevant Rewards4 member segments.
- To support the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing to deliver multi-channel campaigns, marketing channels and social media content.
- To support the Website Manager in updating the Rewards4 websites including personalising campaign content.
- To support the Marketing and Partnership Managers in:
-- Delivering partner marketing campaigns.
-- Delivering acquisition and activation campaigns.
-- Delivering key conversion campaigns including first online transaction, online shopping retention, betting acquisition and points reminder.
-- Partner liaison where required.
- To assist with the testing of communications, website updates and member functionality.
- To ensure that all content for Rewards4 and its associated programmes are always fresh and relevant.
- To work closely with the customer insight and data team to assist with the marketing team’s reporting to company Directors & stakeholders on a regular basis which is to include assisting in the productions of effective KPIs and performance metrics in relation to email marketing campaigns and member activity.
- Assist in the continued analysis of the Company’s marketing plan and have an input into reshaping that plan as and when necessary.
Skills, Qualities & Experience
- 2+ years previous marketing experience (client or agency side).
- The ability to work multi-channel, with strong experience in email marketing and digital advertising being advantageous.
- The ability to work at pace on multiple projects, staying organised at all times.
- Accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of your own work.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferable.
- Good knowledge of digital media and social and PR optimisation
- Takes great interest in the user experience and user journey.
- An excellent team player, however has the ability to work on own initiative.
- An interest in sport is highly beneficial in order to translate our campaigns to the end user.
Location: Rewards4’s Head Office in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Experience: 2+ years previous marketing experience.
Industries: Sport and Leisure, Loyalty, Rewards.
To apply for this exciting role please send your CV by email to Kyly Talbot at email@example.com.