The Company – Rewards4
R4G Ltd (trading as ‘Rewards4’) is a provider and operator of loyalty and reward solutions that strengthen customer and consumer loyalty and improve member engagement within and through sporting passion centres. Rewards4 currently operates the following sports based loyalty programmes:
In line with Rewards4’s growth trajectory, an exciting opportunity has arisen within the Customer Insight Team at the company’s base in Burton-on-Trent, Staffs. A Senior Insight Analyst is required to support the CI Director and Head of BI to deliver internal and partner CRM campaigns and reporting, working closely with the Marketing managers and executives. Alongside a fellow Senior Insight Analyst, the successful applicant will have a passion for enhancing business performance through effective data insights.
Your primary role and responsibilities will be:
Under the direction of the Head of BI, support the Marketing team in delivering agreed internal CRM campaigns, member journeys and transactional trigger emails across all programmes, including:
-- Analysis of targeting and send volumes
-- Applying selection criteria with control cells where appropriate
-- Making data available via list creation or bespoke/automated segmentation fields
-- Allocation/fulfilment of points-based incentives
-- Production of reports to enable the Head of Marketing, CRM Manager and Website Manager to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing communications.
Under the direction of the CI Director, deliver all data aspects of our partner campaigns and reporting, including:
-- Analysis of ticket purchase history data
-- Segmentation and list targeting
-- Managing the allocation/removal of bonus points
-- Post-campaign evaluation reports
-- Producing all regular partner reporting (for our Racecourses, Cricket counties and Rugby clubs) with automation as required.
Use data and insights to support the CI Director and Head of BI in their planning and strategy conversations with Directors and other Senior Managers.
Perform bespoke analyses on Internal Marketing campaigns to understand ROI at both aggregate and segment-level – and be comfortable presenting findings and recommendations to Senior Management.
Build on the Tableau MI transformation that has taken place in recent years, to enable greater visibility of BAU Marketing campaign performance.
Deliver adhoc data management and analytical data requests.
Skills, Qualities & Experience
- Graduate with a strong Maths / Science background.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial analytics environment (highly capable candidates with less experience will also be considered).
- Competent in at least one of SQL / SAS, with the drive to quickly learn new coding skills if not already acquired
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualisation technology, alongside a passion for effectively communicating data-driven insights to a “non-analyst” audience.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload, ideally with a proven track record of being able to manage a varied and continuously evolving workload.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with commercial awareness, are considered essential for this role.
Location: Rewards4’s Head Office in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits.
Industries: Loyalty, Rewards, Leisure and Sport.
To apply for this exciting role please send your CV along with a small portfolio of your work by email to Kyly Talbot at firstname.lastname@example.org.