R4G Ltd (trading as ‘Rewards4’) is a provider and operator of loyalty and reward solutions that strengthen customer and consumer loyalty and improve member engagement within and through sporting passion centres. Rewards4 currently operates the following sports based loyalty programmes:
- Rewards4Racing is the award winning rewards programme for racegoers in the UK. Our founding partner in 2011 was Jockey Club Racecourses, Britain’s largest commercial racecourse group. With the addition of York Racecourse in 2015 and, more recently, Arena Racing Company’s racecourses, the programme now has an expanding network that includes over 1.2 million members who collect points at over 4,500 retailers, 31 racecourses and 4 bookmaker partners.
- Rewards4Golf was our first sports rewards programme, launched in 2008. With over 600,000 members, Rewards4Golf is the largest and most successful golf loyalty programme in the UK.
- Rewards4Cricket was our first club focused programme and we currently work with Durham, Hampshire and Glamorgan County Cricket Clubs. This hugely popular programme is set for significant growth in 2018 with the addition of a host of other County Cricket Clubs and cricket related organisations. 2018 has already welcomed Worcestershire ccc to the Rewards4Cricket platform.
- Rewards4Rugby was launched in late 2016 with European champions Saracens being our first partner club. The programme is also set for significant growth in 2018 as more clubs and rugby fans join.
- Rewards4RugbyLeague is our newest programme launching in December 2017. Dedicated to fans of rugby league, we have initially partnered with the RFL to deliver fantastic rewards and benefits to fans of the Super League and England. Futhermore, in the last month alone we have signed up three more top flight professional rugby league clubs (and their fans).
Rewards4, based in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our fantastic team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who has extensive experience in using their marketing skills to maintain and maximise excellent client / partner relationships.
The role will also require the successful candidate to have a firm strategic understanding and working knowledge of developing digital marketing campaigns that will engage our members to increase the active member base as well as increasing the value of the active members.
Your primary role and responsibilities will be:
- Successful and seamless on-boarding of new clubs to the relevant sport’s platform. Including managing all marketing collateral and requirements, plus ensure that these are kept relevant and updated.
- Set up new sports programmes as required working alongside our Web Manager to deliver all content required to promote new club, managing the delivery of both marketing partner packs and all internal assets.
- Project manage delivery of promotions through partner marketing channels which drive mutually beneficial results
- Effectively run large multi-channel acquisition campaigns with little senior support.
- A dynamic project manager, able to work in an agile fashion, managing reactive projects.
- Deliver a combination of planned and reactive campaigns via email, social and other digital marketing channels.
- Assisting with the selection of customer segments and devising and delivering campaigns to target relevant member groups to drive maximum return.
- To drive engagement among the existing Rewards4 member databases by improving customer communication (marketing collateral, existing campaigns, cross / up sell) across email, social and other digital marketing channels.
- Manage and deliver website messaging and content across campaign activity and ensure all online communication content is fresh and relevant at all times.
- Understanding and helping to develop the Rewards4 membership, platform and KPI’s to assist with the strategic plans that will deliver P&L targets in relation to the betting and gaming side of our business.
- Manage projects by prioritising work, working with others and working to timelines.
- To assist in the continued analysis of the company’s marketing plan and to have an input into reshaping that plan as and when necessary.
- Effectively delegate tasks to marketing assistants to ensure that team targets and deadlines are met.
- To support and cover the marketing assistant duties as and when necessary.
- To support the E-commerce manager in updating the Rewards4 programme websites to ensure that all content for Rewards4 programmes are fresh and relevant at all times.
- To assist with the testing of communications, website updates and member functionality.
- To work closely with the customer service team to ensure that the team is aware of the latest marketing campaigns and initiatives to enable them to respond to member enquiries.
- Managing and delivering the relationship with Rewards4’s group club’s across our programmes
- Effectively delivering promotions through partner channels
- Working internally with the Rewards4 customer insight team to deliver KPI reports in relation to members’ club activity as well as the results and feedback on
Skills, Qualities and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written – communicating internally as well as externally to our partners.
- Experience in delivering marketing campaigns and working with a design and customer insight team.
- Strong project management skills – timelines, project plans are a must!
- Pays close attention to detail, prides themselves on accuracy and takes jobs through to completion.
- Strategically minded with a proven history of delivering mutually beneficial results through successful relationship management / account management.
- Strong copy writing skills are desirable
- Maintains a high level of focus, productivity and direction through self-motivation.
- An excellent team player.
- Past experience and interest in the sports, betting, rewards or leisure industries is beneficial.
Location: Rewards4’s Head Office in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits.
Experience: Significant experience in a Generalist and digital marketing role
Industries: Betting, Sport and Leisure, Loyalty, Rewards,
To apply for this exciting role please send your CV by email to email@example.com