The Company - Rewards4:
R4G Ltd (trading as ‘Rewards4’) is a provider and operator of loyalty and reward solutions that strengthen customer and consumer loyalty and improve member engagement within and through sporting passion centres. Rewards4 currently operates the following sports based loyalty programmes:
- Rewards4Racing is the award winning rewards programme for racegoers in the UK. Our founding partner in 2011 was Jockey Club Racecourses, Britain’s largest commercial racecourse group. With the addition of York Racecourse in 2015 and, more recently, Arena Racing Company’s racecourses, the programme now has an expanding network that includes over 1.2 million members who collect points at over 4,500 retailers, 31 racecourses and 4 bookmaker partners.
- Rewards4Golf was our first sports rewards programme, launched in 2008. With over 600,000 members, Rewards4Golf is the largest and most successful golf loyalty programme in the UK.
- Rewards4Cricket was our first club focused programme and we currently work with Durham, Hampshire and Glamorgan County Cricket Clubs. This hugely popular programme is set for significant growth in 2018 with the addition of a host of other County Cricket Clubs and cricket related organisations.
- Rewards4Rugby was launched in late 2016 with European champions Saracens being our first partner club. The programme is also set for significant growth in 2018 as more clubs and rugby fans join.
- Rewards4RugbyLeague is our newest programme launching in December 2017. Dedicated to fans of rugby league, we have initially partnered with the RFL to deliver fantastic rewards and benefits to fans of the Super League and England. However, watch this space as more professional rugby league clubs (and their fans) join the programme in 2018 and beyond.
Rewards4, based in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Relationship Manager (specialising in betting marketing and relationship management) to join our fantastic team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has extensive experience in using their marketing skills to maintain and maximise excellent client / partner relationships.
The role will also require the successful candidate to have a firm strategic understanding and working knowledge of developing digital marketing campaigns that will engage our members to interact with our betting partners.
Please note this is not a business development role.
Your primary role and responsibilities will be:
- Managing and delivering the relationship with Rewards4’s exclusive betting and gaming partners across our programmes (Rewards4Racing, Rewards4Golf, Rewards4Cricket, Rewards4Rugby and Rewards4Football) and providing outstanding account management for our exclusive betting and gaming partners.
- Being the principal weekly point of contact for our exclusive betting and gaming partners including with their marketing, affiliate, data insight and reporting departments.
- Working internally with the Rewards4 customer insight team to deliver weekly and monthly KPI reports in relation to members’ betting and gaming activity and commissions as well as the results and feedback on member behaviour from surveys and other data collection tools for our exclusive betting and gaming partners as well as for the management team and directors.
- Working with the Directors (and other consultants) to assist in the project management of additional gaming products for Rewards4 members (including the Legends of Racing slot game).
- Helping devise and implement our strategy to drive member acquisition for our exclusive betting and gaming partners.
- Helping devise and implement our strategy to drive member retention and reactivation for our exclusive betting and gaming partners (as well as continued betting and gaming with those partners)
- Deliver effective engagement and communication campaigns via email, social and other digital marketing channels.
- Assisting with the selection of customer segments and devising and delivering campaigns to target relevant member groups to drive maximum revenue from betting and gaming commissions generated by Rewards4 members.
- To drive engagement among the existing Rewards4 member databases by improving customer communication (marketing collateral, existing campaigns, cross / up sell) across email, social and other digital marketing channels.
- Manage and deliver website messaging and content in relation to betting and gaming and ensure all online communication content is fresh and relevant at all times.
- Understanding and helping to develop the Rewards4 membership, platform and KPI’s to assist with the strategic plans that will deliver P&L targets in relation to the betting and gaming side of our business.
- Manage projects by prioritising work, working with others and working to timelines. Skills, Qualities and Experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– communicating internally as well as externally to our betting partners.
- Experience in delivering CRM marketing campaigns and working with a customer insight team.
- Pays close attention to detail, prides themselves on accuracy and takes jobs through to completion.
- Strategically minded with a proven history of delivering mutually beneficial results through successful relationship management / account management.
- Maintains a high level of focus, productivity and direction through self-motivation.
- An excellent team player.
- An interest and firm understanding of betting in a sporting context is required so that you can effectively interact with our members and key partners.
Location: Rewards4’s Head Office in Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire.
Salary: £35,000 – 40,000 per annum depending on experience, plus benefits.
Experience: 3 years + in a CRM Marketing and relationship management role Industries: Betting, Sport and Leisure, Loyalty, Rewards.
To apply for this exciting role please send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org